Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Artist Series - Deanna Hallum # 54




As I dance through life, I admire the beauty and creativity that is the very essence of all that is…this moment! I have recently returned to my childhood mind-set where everything is possible and I believe more and more will chose to hold their head to the light as the shadows fade into the background. Thanks to the events, books and the creative spirits crossing my paths, I have arrived at a place where there is plenty of contentment: here and now.
I wish to share the illustration of the tree-frog, here and now (a self-portrait), to inspire us to relax and observe ourselves in a supportive and nourishing environment.
The dip-tic, inside And out, is a journey inside our bodies, our DNA, a pond, a crystal which is a journey out to the clouds, the comets, the stars…inside and out; we are all the same…one of a kind.
And the third lucky image I’d like to share (you know what they say about three’s) has become known as too sides 2 ever e Thing. It seems there are at least two sides to everything; why not chose to see things with an opened mind?
Lot’s of luck to all!
Thanks for taking me on your journey,
Deanna Hallum (aka Deannza)
http://www.danceintoitdesign.com/

No comments: